Sherrill is a city in Dubuque County. Some notable places in Sherrill include:
- Black Horse Inn: Originally called the Sherrill Mount House, was built in 1856 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2002. It is one of four remaining pre-Civil War hotels in Iowa.
- SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church
- The Barn Bar
- Breitbach's Country Dining: This restaurant is the oldest food and drinking establishment in Iowa. For six generations, the Breitbach family has been serving homemade goods with homespun hospitality.
- We perform digital vehicle inspections to efficiently assess the overall health of your vehicle.
- We offer 24/7 towing in case you find yourself in a bind with your vehicle.
- We offer 24/7 roadside assistance for your vehicle.
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified.
Your Exceptional Auto Repair Shop
When Sherrill residents need their cars, trucks, and SUVs repaired or maintained, they come to Big A Auto in Dubuque. We are only a short drive away from Sherrill. To get to Big A Auto from Sherrill, head southeast on Sherrill Road. Turn left onto IA-3 E, and our shop will be on the right at 2311 Central Avenue.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience, and we are committed to providing top-notch customer service, every time. Here are some reasons why we should be your trusted auto repair shop:
Make Big A Auto in Dubuque your local auto repair shop! Schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 563-556-1123.